5/20/11

Feature Friday - Sweet Strawberry Cake





Sweet Strawberry Cake  at  Indigo's Sugar Spectrum


In an effort to expose you to one of the thousands of other food blogs out there, and also in the hope you won't tire of my endless babbling about cooking, food, recipes, my family, etc.,  I'm starting a new segment, chapter, thing.
Feature Friday. Every( well, not every, but some) Friday(s)  I'll pick a blog and recipe to share with you. Do you have any idea how many food blogs there are in blog land? Say no.
When Saveur sought nominations for "2011 Best Food Blog Awards" in several different categories, they received over FORTY THOUSAND entries. Four-oh thousand. Amazing. I'm sure we won't explore 40,000 over the course of Feature Friday, but we'll meet some fun new peeps. Like Jennifurla.
Here it is, The first installment of Feature Friday...
















Holla!  
My name is Jennifer aka Jennifurla from Indigo's Sugar Spectrum.  I live in San Diego California with my husband and toddler daughter, Indigo.  My love of cooking and blogging started 1 1/2 years ago when I made a resolution to make more of my meals versus heating them in the microwave.  Fast forward to now and I have a new found love for baking, cooking, photography, and people pleasing with food!
At my blog I aim to really give new mothers an outlet to laugh it out with me.  I can't believe how funny motherhood is proving to be!  Through the good times and the bad a belly laugh is great medicine if you ask me!  This is what I hope to share in my world, Indigo's Sugar Spectrum. 
So if you love something sweet, something savory, and the sweet and unsavory about motherhood I think we should be pals.



3 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me share! Looks nice the way you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this! that cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel...