11/29/11

Watch Si on KUTV today!

Hello Bountifulkitcheners!

This is Si's oldest daughter, Corrine. I got this email today:

Subject: FW: 2 NEWS COOKING SEGMENT
Hey, Did I tell you Im doing this?
Ok, so now you know.
loves,
Me


Silly mom, she's so *not* about the spotlight. What that email means is your favorite chef, Si, is going to be on KUTV 2News at Noon TODAY. Hopefully you see this in time to tune in or set your DVRs! If not, I'll try to find it online after and update this post with the link. She might kill me for posting this, but I knew all her loyal followers would want to know. Move over, Giada. Yes, Chef.

Love,

Corrine

*UPDATE* here's the link!

1 comment:

  1. caught the cook in action.....my kind of cooking...fake fudge. Good job SI

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel...