7/29/14

Knife Sale at Williams Sonoma!


Hey friends. I want to tell you about an amazing sale at Williams-Sonoma going on right now. 
But you'll have to act fast. Oh, and for a limited time, WS has free shipping. Wait, is it Christmas?
I'm going to make it really simple for you, or your husband, or your mom :)
Click on the links and you'll go straight to Williams-Sonoma to get the sale price on your knife. 
This is your chance to purchase a quality knife, at an affordable price, from a store that stands behind their products. 
PS Use the code SUMMER when checking out for an ADDITIONAL 20% off!


williams sonoma logo


There's no time limit posted on the deal, so once they're sold out, the sale will probably be over. 
Here's the deal- There are several knives on sale. I've focused on two of the best deals and knives I own and can tell you will stand the test of time.
The first is the German made Wusthof Precision 6-inch Chef's Knife on sale for  $39.99. That's 78% off regular retail price. Seventy eight percent off. I've never seen this knife,  priced this low. It cuts like a dream and will be the knife you reach for time and time again. I love mine to cut up tomatoes, and other smallish type veggies and fruits. 

williams sonoma wusthof 6 inch chef's knife






































The second knife is the Wusthof Precision 7-inch Santoku Knife. 
This is my (multiple times a day) 365 days of the year knife. If I had to take one knife with me to a deserted island, this is it. 



If you've been looking for a way to afford a good quality knife (or two), this is it. 
I promise you will never, ever, regret the purchase of a good quality knife. 
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas


4 comments:

  1. In addition to free shipping when you use the promotion code SUMMER you get an additional 20% off the knives. Killer deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw that and then promptly forgot to mention on the post. When WS has their extra 20% off the sale price it's hard to pass up!

      Delete
  2. Well thank you. I now have another good knife, glad I didn't miss this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we received 2 full sets of steak knives when we were first married (twelve years ago), and now listen to this sad sad tale...they have been the bulk of our knife collection and usage ever since. good, sharp knives? i don't know you. but i'd really like to get acquainted. thanks for the heads up on the killer deals:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel...