11/9/15

Thanksgiving Essentials Class



Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time?  Did your mother in law ask you to make rolls for Thanksgiving, but the only rolls you've made come from the freezer section of the grocery store? Whether you are an experienced host or a beginner cook, this class is for you! We will be making:

Perfect Roasted Turkey
Pan Gravy
Parker House Rolls
Apple, Sausage and Herb Roasted Stuffing
Apple Cranberry Pie



Photo credits: Becky @Vintagemixer



































Once you learn how to make these staple holiday dinner dishes from scratch, you'll never buy packaged items again! Through learning tried and true techniques, you'll gain the confidence to start your own delicious family traditions in the kitchen. Come join us!

Thursday, November 19, 2015 
10:00 am to 1:00 pm (sold out)

Details...
Class is a demonstration, not hands on
After the class, we will serve generous samplings of items prepared!
Please, no children at the class
Limited space
Sorry, no refunds- only credit toward future class.
If cancellation made less than 24 hours before class,  
no credit. 


After signing up you will receive the address of the class in North Salt Lake by email.
Questions?  Email me:   Abountifulkitchen@gmail.com
Sign up now!

Sorry first class  (daytime) FULL! 

I've added a SECOND CLASS:
Thursday, November 19  6-9:00pm
Please sign up below, same details above apply! 

Sign up Now! Last class filled in less than 24 hours.

Sorry Second Class Filled! 
 If you want to be on a waiting list for either class, 
leave your email address below in case of cancellation.
Updated 11/11/2015 8:30 AM

10 comments:

  1. Darn!! I wish this was at night. I would l have loved to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't have a tiny baby to feed, I would SO be there! I love all your recipes. Please do this again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if a spot opens up! - madsenfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please add me to your cancellation list. I would love to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley, I have a spot this morning that just opened due to cancellation. LMK if you want it. thanks!

      Delete
  5. I am crossing my fingers that some space will open up for my & my sister too if possible! Brookehuish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me know if you have an AM or PM cancellation. kathleen.roberts@cbtravel.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to come too! Let me know if there are any cancellations! Tonya@obeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. adamson.julie@gmail.com Thanks! Love your blog and recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel...