8/27/08

Kristens Special Syrup



One day, after a neighborhood breakfast, my kids came home RAVING about Kristen's syrup. Could SYRUP be that good, I thought?? So I called her up and she gave me the recipe. AHA! It's not really syrup, but caramel sauce! No wonder they loved it. It really is delicious on waffles and pancakes.


Kristen's Special Syrup

1 cup Karo Syrup
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Pour ingredients into saucepan. Boil for 5-10 minutes. Serve warm. Store in refrigerator.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Corrine's friend. I LOVE your blog. Every post makes my mouth watter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a blog. I love it! I especially like the personal stories with the recipes. Keep it up and thanks!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good cooker and a good writer. Keep it up...I may be dieting, but I can read the recipes and imagine the food in mouth and not on my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the Way...whose kitchen is this? Cute, but I want to see yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel...