8/25/08

(It's) All About Me

The Bountiful Kitchen


I am a 40, (nearing fifty) something girl trapped inside of a grown up body! I like to embarrass my kids. Frequently. I have been married to Grant (crazed bow hunter, baseball fanatic, most enthusiastic person you have ever met, and best friend) for 27 years and have four great kids- two girls and two boys. We live in Utah just outside of Salt Lake City, in a town called Bountiful. It is (almost) as blissful as it sounds.
I learned to love cooking while I was going to Dixie College in St George, Utah in the early 80's. I took a bread and pie making class with my dear friend Angie. A sweet lady named Mrs. Barton taught us how to make bread, rolls, cinnamon rolls, donuts and my favorite- PIE. I was hooked! I loved that you could start out with flour, sugar, fruit, and an hour or so later end up with something that was beautiful, smelled wonderful and tasted so good! Much more successful than my sewing experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel...